- The values of wisdom, justice, compassion and integrity are of paramount importance and are promoted within all aspects of school through the involvement of all staff and a close partnership with parents and the community.
- Our aspiration in the attainment and achievement for all children is to enable them to be successful learners by reaching their full potential through effective learning and teaching and the provision of an active, challenging and enjoyable curriculum.
- We endeavour to promote an inclusive ethos to develop confident, independent individuals who are healthy and demonstrate positive attitudes to self and their learning.
- We will teach our pupils the duties and responsibilities of being an effective Scottish citizen, through promoting understanding of other cultures by developing the ability to make informed choices and decisions.
- We will provide opportunities for our pupils to become effective contributors by communicating in different ways and developing creativity, thinking skills and the capacity to be enterprising.